Vinyl Liner Inground Pools
- Low initial cost: Vinyl Liner Pools have the lowest initial cost of any of the three types of inground pools.
- Customizable shapes and sizes: There are no limitations of the length, width, and depth of Vinyl Liner Pools. Dream your dream of what you want your pool and your backyard oasis to look like.
- Vinyl liner pools are nonabrasive: The vinyl liner is smooth to the touch, offering the same advantages as fiberglass pools.
- Doesn’t foster algae: The vinyl material used in vinyl liner pools is relatively non-porous so it inhibits algae growth.
- Higher lifetime cost: On average a vinyl liner will last between 8 and 12 years at a replacement expense of $2,500-$3,500.
- Liner warranties: Many vinyl liner manufacturers have a 25 year pro-rated warranty.
- Must use care in the swimming pool: The liner is 20-28 mils thick. Be careful of sharp objects around your vinyl liner pool.